Saturday 7 July 2012

A little bit of Saturday....

Beautiful day at the beach today, fresh salty air, gorgeous company and envy over those lucky few on there boards in that glorious swell.....ooooohhh to be free to be free!  The children kicked of shoes and built sand castles while we sipped on lattes and milkshakes.  Lots of cuddles and daydreaming out to sea, that magical sea!  The children  and  I will awake in the morning revived from the salt air and the sun and I shall sneak out for a run as I missed out this morning.  Hopefully another sunny day and  outside again we can play!
No sugar now for SIX days, I'm proud to say that little in my cupboard  actually contains sugar apart from the sugar (which I've left on the bench) and the honey  and that chocolate which is still in the cupboard and not been touched since Sunday.  Each night I've fought my sugar cravings and by night two I ate and ate (sugar free), searching for the hit.  Tonight I've not even flinched, I don't think I want it, wow....
Today my phone is playing up, I cannot be heard when I make calls so it's like I've been prank calling people all day and I can hear them and their worried, confused voices.  The timing is perfect however as on Tuesday I ordered myself a new phone as the camera and often the touch screen don't work on my current one, to often man handled by kiddlets one, two and three!  Hubby also has the charger for our big camera and  he's away so I am having  big happy snap and hubby withdrawals! Watch out  happy snap blog coming up!! x

2 comments:

  1. Sugar free love? Well done! I am at day 14 today..My two week challenge is up. But won't be going back really anyways..Maybe just honey and maple syrup..
    See you Wed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetness. How proud do you feel? I think most of us (used to) have a binge now and again, hopefully not anymore! Can't wait for Wed I've missed it greatly even though it's been only one week off. x

    ReplyDelete