Saturday 6 October 2012

Reflecting on their first....

Today I have sore tonsils (thanks Emmy!) and am a little bit Blah and although I've been good and hung out the washing, vacuumed and mopped I cannot be bothered doing anything else, I'm done!! This is frustrating  but I'm not going to fight it, so here I am on the computer while Ben and the children are out....Bless him.

We've had a ball these school hols and I cannot believe that after one more term my girls will be in PREP and Mr Spaghetti  in 3YR KINDER.  I'm so excited for them and yet I can already feel the sadness and sentiments rolling  in.  We are nearing the end of such a large chapter....Their first.  What a long beautiful journey of amazing accomplishments and sleeplessness, watching these three little babes grow and become these wonderful, funny, beautiful, clever people with such big personalities and hearts.  I did not know that I could love them so much, I did not know that they would make me laugh and feel so proud and also drain me of EVERYTHING at times.....
I did not know that I would find some aspects so easy and some aspects so challenging...a work in progress.
My advice to women thinking of babies is to be proud and confident as a woman,  accept change, love and appreciate yourself, know yourself and be ready to give and to learn extreme amounts of patience. Be honest, enjoy and indulge in the little things and trust your self.
I love being mama to Lily, Scarlett and Eddy and Step mum to Cooper, four special little hearts held within mine. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment