Friday 16 November 2012

I would like to...

Be within the first twenty women to finish a fun run.
Learn to use our Nikon manually
Be pregnant next year,
Be a peaceful, happy mama everyday
Find the time to indulge in more creative activities
Grow a flourishing veggie garden
Watch my daughters dance in their end of year recital
Be there for my husband
Have a big messy Christmas full of family, wrapping paper, food and laughter
Sew some curtains
Remember all of my childrens funny and inquisitive moments
Hold my husband tight



2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... being pregnant next year doesn't sound too bad. And neither does holding on tight. Looks like you have got the right idea! I just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I hope you don't mind if I follow along!

    new follower :)
    Bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bonnie! I'm happy that your enjoying this little piece of me! It's still quite new however I'm fumbling along okay, quite flattered actually that your're my new follower....Thank-you,Thank-you. xx

    ReplyDelete