Wednesday 12 September 2012

Up close....

Sometimes In true Piscean form I want to withdraw from the world and hide
Sometimes I am much to sensitive to the people around me and I hurt deep inside
Sometimes I get so frustrated that others are wasting there energy and influence with negativity
Sometimes I feel so alone and vulnerable that I cry and long for my husbands embrace
Sometimes I miss that embrace so much that I withdraw from communication while he's away
Sometimes I wish others would see me as quite simply whats in front of them
Sometimes I shy away from compliments and I hope that does not offend
Sometimes I look at a stranger and whisper to myself..."bless them"
Sometimes I am so affected by an unexpected smile
Sometimes I feel so proud that my insides want to burst out
Sometimes I love so much that a tear comes to my eye...x


No comments:

Post a Comment